Dr. Daniel H. Ward, DDS
ABOUT DR. WARD
Dr Ward is a native of Columbus, Ohio. He attended Ohio University and received two degrees, a BS majoring in Zoology and a BA majoring in Music. He earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree from The Ohio State University in 1979 and has practiced in Columbus since graduation.
Dr Ward was an Assistant Clinical Professor and Clinical Instructor for 13 years at The Ohio State University College of Dentistry. Because of his busy outside lecture schedule he is no longer able to make a commitment to teach on a weekly basis. However he has presented continuing education lectures at OSU on smile design, aesthetic dentistry, and digital dental photography.
- Fellow Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellow American Society for Dental Aesthetics
- Fellow American College of Dentists
- Fellow International College of Dentists
- Fellow Pierre Fauchard Academy
- Fellow International Academy of Dental Facial Esthetics
- Diplomat American Board of Aesthetic Dentistry
- General Member American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Associate Member American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry
- Member American Dental Association
- Member Ohio Dental Association
- Member Columbus Dental Society